0. Once in WHM -> Software -> Apache Update, if you are prompted to upgrade, do upgrade cPanel using the link it provides. Complete the update (if needed) and continue.
1. Click on the button Start customizing based on profile.
2. Click the next step button to get to step 3
3. Click the next step button to get to step 4
4. Click the next step button to get to step 5
5. On step 5, click the button for Exhaustive Options List
6a. Under PHP, check the option for Curl.
6b. To enable SSL support for Curl, also check CurlSSL.
6c. If you are running 2 versions of PHP, scroll down to the other version of PHP and repeat what you did in 6a and 6b on this list.
6d. Click on Save and Build at the bottom of the page to proceed to step 7
7. When prompted to save and build Apache and PHP, click Yes.